Other Artificial Sweeteners
“EPA takes saccharine off hazardous list.”Science Online. Facts On File.
TIP: Don’t copy or bookmark the URL in the browser, get the URL from the citation.
Saccharin- in Chemical CompoundsISBN: 9781414401508
Sugar Substitutes- in BiotechnologyISBN: 9781414401515
Sweeteners- in Van Nostrand’s Encyclopedia of ChemistryISBN: 9780471615255
Citing and Evaluating sources
1. To learn how to properly acknowledge the work of others with MLA citations.
See the MLA GUIDE
2. To learn how to evaluate sources
See the Evaluating a Resource Guide
Which Approach will I take?
Framework for inquiry: Explore a real-life issue and understand it from different perspectives:
- community and service
- How do we live in relation to others?
- How can I contribute to the community?
- How can I help others?
- human ingenuity
- Why and how do we create?
- What are the consequences?
- Where do we live?
- What resources do we have or need?
- What are my responsibilities?
- health and social education
- How do I think and act?
- How am I changing?
- How can I look after myself and others?